- Sap Cast Steel Gate Valves have been designed to meet the requirements of API 600 / BS 1414 / API 603 / API 6D /ASME B 16.34
- Face to Face and End to End dimensions conform to ASME B 16.10 /BS 2080 / DIN
- End flange dimensions conform to ASME B 16.5 / API 605 / BS 3293 / DIN
- Butt weld end dimensions conform to ASME B 16.25
- The stem nut design allows for the removal of the hand-wheel while keeping the Stem and Gate in a fixed position.
- Anti-frictional Ball bearings are provided in higher sizes and classes.
- The strength of Stem to Gate connection is stronger than the strength of the Stem at the root of the operating thread
- Outside screw and yoke construction
- All the valves provided with backseat arrangement
- Bi-directional shut-off
- The gland is of self aligning two piece type Deep stuffing box
- Body ports are streamlined, permitting unobstructed flow, reduces turbulence, results in lower pressure drop & lower erosion
- The Seat-rings are cylindrical bottom seated type having ample cross section for strength are provided with welded in and threaded Seat-rings will be supplied on request. In case of SS valves the Seat-rings are integral to Body
- The Body to Bonnet joint is flat in ASME 150# valves, a male and female joint is used in 300# & 600# and ring joint is used in higher classes
- Valves meet the requirements of fugitive emission levels Shell category B as per MESC SPE 77/312